Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My First Post!

Ok, my cousin Krystle made this blog for me. I have wanted one for a while but I never knew how to make one. Thank God Krystle came to the rescue :) Instead of back tracking I am just going to update starting with today.

I am going to start with Halloween because I just ordered the final touch to her little Halloween outfit! I decided not to put her in a costume because she is too little and I think she would hate it! Plus I have to carry her around and I dont want to carry the extra weight that comes with a Halloween costume! Here is a picture of her cute little outfit! I got a bow to match the onesies and bloomers from my new favorite place. Check it out www.cutiebowtooty.com! The onesie is from www.bellaclairebaby.com, I also ordered one with her name on it when she was born!



Ok this is all I have for today. I am hoping to update this more than once a week!

1 comment:

  1. With all your spare time at work you need to update your blog more. :)

    I didnt create this for nothing...

    ReplyDelete