Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trip To San Antonio

Chris surprised me with a trip to San Antonio to celebrate our 1 year Anniversary! He told me a while back we were going out of town but he wouldnt tell me where, well he slipped the week before we left and told me! I didnt know where we were staying so I was still a little surprised. We left on Friday afternoon. We got down there around 7 and check in to Hotel Valencia, a very nice hotel! We got to our room and there was a bottle of Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, wow Chris! Then we went to Mi Tierra for dinner. We decided to go to Howl at the Moon and had a blast! We didnt know where we wanted to go to dinner Saturday night, so when we were on the boat ride around the river we came across Fogo de Chao! We ended up going and it was soooooooooooo good, although Chris and I were soooooo unbelievebly stuffed
after.


HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!


We had a really awesome time but we missed Adelynn alot! Not to worry Aunt Tricia and Mimi sent us pics via cell phones! While we were gone Adelynn celebrated her 6 month birthday! When we got to Tricias to pick her up she was so happy to see us!

1 comment: